Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tree Huggin Jews Who Hang With Poets

The title is random. No real meaning. So don't start commenting on THAT.

What do I hav to say......

Well Ms Rachel Chia left skool on friday. So most of the class were like hoggin round her for pics. She gav me her Lit text she used in secondary skool. So nice of her :) I shall treasure it.
and her famous line "where is the jew?"

hahaha. Oh man.
What else now?
Parent-teacher meeting was the same. "you son has the potential but just LAZY"
Ya I know!! Im too lazy to change. Therein lies the problem!!
Most teachers couldnt believe I failed bio.
"buts its the SIMPLEST science!!
Yea sure....Im not interested to know what exactly happens in my body.
As long as I know that this much happens, its cool. Too much is dumb.
I just crapped didnt I?
lazy to backspace.
haha.

Im still thinking bout one thing in the back of my head, and you KNOW IT. What should I do? I dont know. Some say wait. Others say move on. Others say persist. You tell me! Easy as easy done.
OSL bonding camp coming up. Im gonna go peep in and see what they are gonna do. JUST FOR FUN!! hahaha.

Here's one Ms Chia would remember.
The Jew, The Tree-Hugger and The Poet

The Jew;
Well not really,
More related to the cross;
Ere his heart grows weary,
He feels a deep loss;
.
His loyalties uncertain;
Not israel,
Nor India anymore;
He puts on a veil,
To remain a bore;
.
The Tree-Hugger;
And enviromentalist,
Saving the Earth;
The English activist,
Old School mirth;

Naturalist, Anti-US;
He loves the animal kingdom,
And his shiny waxed hair;
A sort of wisdom,
Less it is cursed bare;

The Poet;
His rhymes,
And words;
Merely mimes,
Wingless birds;
.
Homphobic;
Believer that gays should die,
With the white west;
Questioning, mundane, like why,
The brighter sun sets;

So now you know,Of three;
Added below the bow,
Of the Joker, The King and the Thief;

The Jew, The Tree-Hugger,
And The Poet.

No comments: