Sunday, June 14, 2009

Im In A Circle...Round and round we go now...

Im just bored. Plain bored.
Bored of work.
Bored of games.
Bored of even writing a rhyme. (which my head has been void of)

I watched 8 Mile, and Saving Private Ryan.
Got the CDs. Nice movies.

So, Im just awaiting some things this week.
#1- Gig on 19th June. Expecting some good rock!!
#2- hopefully these braces are almost off. lets see on the 18th.
#3- Nothing...

We wanted to go to Quenton's house, but dunno why, we can't. For now...I swear I might break down the door man...

I finished my rhyme I started on the camp.
I wrote 2. I before and after the 'News'.
Im putting up the second. (after the 'News').
The first is too obvious. I could'nt seem to riddle well. Take note, not all rhymes. I wasn't in a good state of rhyme. ( If thats a term )

Terrible Beauty- Overmooned

Deleting,
Ignoration;
Thus all is known;

When believing;
Indigation,
Is not your own;

At least I hold,
One comfort;
A light in a tunnel,
So dark;

That the day of birth,
My effort of mirth;
Is not destroyed,
An unburnt mark;

I know not,
If it is well;
Do me a favour,
Ask yourself to tell;

I recieve word,
Of the missing number;
As it is heard,
My pen in hand stumbles;

I fly,
Wind in my face;
Asking myself, again,
And again;

"Is it a shell,
And empty well?
Am I to be se said,
As the one who fell?"

Thoughts race fast,
As I swerve in;
I look up at the stars,
My head starts to spin;

I swerve and pump,
Riding lines and bumps;
I am scraped and torn,
But the burn is borne;

For in me rages,
And inferno stronger;
Of confusion and doubt,
Uncertainty of anger;

The night runs by,
I ride and rhyme;
I lose more hope,
Of even biding time;

As a new dawn,
Come to light;
The last night's flame,
Still burns bright;

It smoulders,
And sparks;
With small boulders,
My mind darks;

As the host leaves,
On the errand of service;
I let go, and heave,
A sigh of un-purpose;

I lie down,
In a midst of confusion;
Let go, of it all,
Save my delusion;

I remain the same;
Just more terrible and sad;

No comments: