Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Other Side

Not using my computer. Network problem. Hate using this computer. The keyboard feels like a typewriter, *click click click*

Damned

Still listening to Relapse.

It must be the ganga.

Haha!!

But Green Day have done badly, or so I think. 21st century breakdown aint that good. What happened to giving it to the man!! what happened to Fucking The System!!! *sigh* they've toned down. they could have suceeded SOAD....so sad....

MT intensive program is a killer!! tamil from morning to evening. I could die talking tamil. Hopefully get a frickin A for this monday's O lvls and get it done.

Still the same aint it?? apparently there is some competetion. meh...I still see no response. Im gonna try and catch the right train tommorow. Maybe lucky eh?

So whats going through you mind now? Still ignoring I can see. Yellow letters on a pale white screen and Im staring at it trying my best to highlight em. At least here its highlightable. Is that bad? ah well. Nothing is hidden. Except the blatancy. I dont know what sparked. But dont douse this flame!! I won't say it yet. Fear stops me from typing it ( plus this darned keyboard ).

I hav written my 100th poem!!! (a few days ago). A century baby!! and this is the 100th poem. The title fits I guess.

Century

The number,
Of two zeroes;
And so far,
I thank the heroes;
Of he lays;

To those who hurt,
Or are victim to;
And those once in dirt,
Now out of the blue;
Into the lays;

To the insanity,
That is bred,
To unravel humanity;
In all heads;
Thus the lays;

And to the recent,
Depressional emotion;
Descriptions run indecent,
With no real notion;
To the lays;

Many more will,
Count unto more;
Maybe not till,
The world of words,
Is a bore;

But a Century,
A hundred;
An acheivement,
That is done-ded;
Aliatic moment;

No comments: