Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Guitar Hates 'E' Strings

Yea...keeps snapping whenever I string it, or try to.
Im gonna go to the friggin shop where I got it and get it done there.

We audiotioned yesterday for youth day.
Hilimi was bloody nervous. Sang a bit soft at first.
They said we were not fitting the theme, so not for youth day. But teachers' day maybe.
WHAT THEY MEANT WAS,
We were too awesome for youth day.
Haha. actually brought a smile there.

Im still the same I guess.
No real change.
Life is just going on and on.
I gotta buck up and start the revision and shit.
But will power fails me sometimes, If not all.

Im unsure of what to do now.
If I should that it.
Pain like that dosent ebb away easy.
I have a feeling even if I do make any progress, its all superficial.

Going good for someothers at least.
Elilah and Miharbi.
I love these made up code names.

Bored at home.
Bored outside.
Bored...

I havent done the rhyme for the Bonding Camp shtuff yet.
So here's one from the archives...

The Planet Earth

Too warm,
Too cold,
Just right;
Planet earth;

Not anymore,
Too much salt,
And too much pepper;
We all reek,
At the real cooking!

Earth, a real cuisine,
Rot to mud (cake);
I preferred it when...

Too warm and too cold.

Here we go again!
Ruin another one,
Or two, added to the count;

No comments: