Friday, June 26, 2009

Holidays? What Holidays?

The whole holidays just passed without me noticing it.
Just like that!
*snap*

And Ive done NO work. Ive written my name on a few, but otherwise, I cant bring myself to fucking WORK!!

Plus Im bored. The one PLUS this week, was I got Prototype. AWESOME GAME!!!
Here's some gameplay from a friend of mine. This got me into it.


SWEET RIGHT!?
I know...Thats why I got it.

So other than that, its BORING.
And in the back of my head, you still loom. I can't forever forget. And this probably is'nt the best time is it? ...I stutter and stammer. U probably are'nt even reading this! Just another hope that I pray to keep alive...hhah...laughter...I wonder what it really means now...I haven't felt a good laugh for a while...

Boredom

Bored,
Of the same things;
Adored,
By dead kings;

Time flows,
Past me fast;
Sparrows and crows,
Grin from the top mast;

My rhyme grows,
Sluggish and slow;
It clearly shows,
The unmasked foe;

My enemity,
With 'Nothing To Do';
Is familiarity,
Of the left foots' shoe;

I am bored,
To wits' end;
Badly gored,
Time does not mend;

Bored of play,
Bored of work;
Bored since May,
Bored of perks;

It seeps in,
Past my mind;
Like a sharp pin,
Piercing blind;

I move slow,
Act mellow;

I take my own sweet time,
Staring at the flowers on the vine;

I welcome thee,
To the kingdom,
Of boredom;

No comments: