Friday, July 17, 2009

Fuck You

Im gonna dedicate this whole damn post to the fucker(s) who make this post possible.

The world loves to fuck around with me eh? seems so...Its like I can't get peace in some matters.

The latest?
I am apparently some weird staring dude.
BUT I CANT GET ANYTHING ELSE.

"oh its personal!"
fuck sure, Im not allowed to know what I am, that which is supposedly uncomfortable.

And who are 'they'?
Some wierd people I dont know? Martians? ( No Offence to any real ones...Im just saying in a nice way)
Or just 'them'?

Its annoying. Oh then get pissed at ME for saying,
"fine, dont wanna say, dont..."

eh? whats the fucking thing!! I dont get it!!
Explain or dont bother bringing it up...ignorance is bliss.

I want bliss. If ignoration shall help me, so be it.
I will start on tuesday if it dosent show its ugly head.

If you don't give a shit, I won't even try.
Thanks for fucking up this blog entry.

Oh don't worry, there has to be something written poetically as well!!
Here, suck this.

Perverse

Trust has waned,
Like a fading moon;
It shall be thy bane,
And a favoured boon;

Yes, I am perverse,
Only though, in speech;
But just try to reverse,
My homophobic breach;

I see the icy stares,
And looks of disapproval;
At least it is just bare,
Not hidden as usual;

Think as you may,
Hear what you will;
What you may say,
Is only half the pill;

You think Im sick eh?
Your good friend is gay;

No comments: