Thursday, July 2, 2009

Advised and Done'ded

Its done'ded.
Ive taken the advice relavant and acted upon it.
And nearly shook my legs clean off. And the answer?

A terse nod and a confused look. I don't get it!

What now...Still awaiting confirmation of an action. Everytime I hear the phone buzz, I go empty inside, before opening it and seeing its from someone else.

Anti-climactic and annoying...

So I can say I am actually seeing some light somewhere in my dark, just can reach for it.
Please, let this last!!

Meh, Its no use starting it again...I'll throw myself into a cliff of dark then.

Simple work.

Pill Kill

Stand up comedy,
Sitting down;
Going to your funeral,
In a wedding gown;

You're out of wack,
Acting insane;
Everything is back,
Out of pain;

Ironical will,
An opposite thought;
A purple,
Seems you have bought;

You reach a high,
Before tumbling low;
You see the sky,
Before meeting the floor;

Roll around,
Laughing and howling;
Then sit on a mound,
Of the doomed still mourningl

Beware,
For the pill,
Kills;

No comments: