Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ignorance and other things...

Well, to the last post, lets say nothing happened.

Ignorance is bliss, so I choose to not include that existence...


I'll finish this later...I can't do anything for now.

EDIT!! (23rd july 2009)

ok...so nvm what I said there, it dosent matter!

So, on the important stuff....

Erm, lets see,

Nazem is great with compliments thats all I can say. Basket, pick the RIGHT time to praise me.

Then after that "dei, I was kidding, you suck!" lol. fucker...in a nice way...

Hmm, Neeraj will die soon.
Bugger go help 3E3 against 3E4 and never say!

He went for nationals ynow!! poor sec 3s were slaughtered by him. If I was there, just like that, Knock off each point on em all!!

what to do tell me....E5 like that, remedial end late...basket...

Then also kena a fucking (YES I SWORE!!! FUCKING) 120 punches.
Swore like mad that day cuz of nothing. lol. haha. Fuck!...Im crazy.

Something I don't know.

Ibra needs speech training.
Dei, keep a straight face and shoot. Then it will stab. You want a proper satisfaction!! ah...fuck...nvm...

Isabelle was fascinated by my poems and wanted one..bout her.(wtfish)
So here...ur dedication!

Ho Is A Bell'e

Someone wants,
A rhyme dedication;
So one rolls out,
With no hesitation;

A description,
In a sum of words;
Like counting damned feathers,
Off every passing bird;

A debatable reserve, (who had a stomach ache)
A past, serving-learner;
Congruent triangles,
May for a while haunt her;

I have been used too,
At one time;
A skin tone mannequin,
A dark brown mime;

Thou pestered and joked,
By Jew and Tree hugger;
You'd mighty well laugh,
Or come off a shrugger;

No comments: