Tuesday, July 7, 2009

After The Funk Subsided

Oh man it's a drag...
Hmwk overdue...more work...I HAV TO SIT AND CONCENTRATE.
But no. Im the distractable one!

Oh look a butterfly, Swathi would scream...

Oh look Mr Ant...was'nt he on Nhita's screen?

Oh look a big toe!! wait...it's mine...

see!! I hav to find a way to sort this out...QUICK!

Well, I followed advice and NO REACTION. Hahahaha...I feel screwed...
Ah fuck...Yogi happens to be a good fortune teller so far...thanks man...really helpful!
Just get me a shoebox I would, but he's fucking pushing me in and saying "STAY THERE!"

Ah well, life...shitty, funny, funky, (insert other descriptive words) thing it is...

FINISHED BK III...hahah
TO BK 4!!

Here's a work, in appreciation of my good warm wiggly toe friends...SOCKS

Socks

They keep warm,
Cozy and snug;
Like being wrapped,
In a wool rug;

But a rug is heavy,
To drag about;
If you tied me to one,
For my foot I'd shout;

But these things,
Are made brilliant;
Everyone should have a pair,
Even Mr. Ant;

It makes walking,
On the moon, smooth;
With a cool air,
It sets the mood;

Wriggling toes,
And clammy hands;
There are many,
Of this brand;

SOCKS!!

No comments: