Monday, July 13, 2009

103 days to that O. the BIG O.

Yea lazy to blog abit...lol

Come and see the tagboard then like nothing like that...
Ah what else...Nothing.

Ive taken to Sid's advice of biding time. Seems to be ok.
Anyway, Im not emo abt it. I hav a philosophy. Hakuna Matata.
Yes timon and pumba from Lion King taught it to me. personally.

So Im quite ok. Wish Ibra would learn that.

I applied for the DPA into Ngee Ann for Aerospace...Hopefully I get in.
And we made a grp in skool. to stop swearing,
C.O.N.V.I.C.T.
The Council Of Non-Vulgar and Incredibly Clean Talk

We swear not to swear.

So another from the 4th book.

Fsck

Fsck it,
Team without the 'i';
My tongue Ive bit,
Oh...Oh my!

Creation of swear,
A human affinity;
The moment we dare,
To spell profanity;

Words of anger,
With anger in words;
Bending those wire hangers,
And scolding the birds;

Fsck this,
Fsck that!
Oh Shzt,
That's bad;

A sucker punch,
Of language;
Fsck you!

No comments: