Monday, May 18, 2009

Insanity Streak

My computer went down for a week. Strange.

I wanted to prove the theory that the world has gone Insane. I turn on the radio and hear Lady Gaga is No. 1 and I have the proof. So yea. Insanity is everywhere.

Im on poem # 95. Thats cool. nice number don't you think?? 95 95 95 95 95 95 95 95 95 95 95 !!!!

Now I know that elation only lasts for a maximum of 6 hours. At least I think the card was opened. I don't know. I know nothing no more.

Relapse coming out tommorow!!!!
SHADY IS BACK BITCHES!!!!!!

Here is one of the 95....9595959595.

Belated Elation

As my elation,
Turns to belation;
I still wait;

To give,
But a gift;
A covering drape;

Shutting my mouth,
Closing my heart;
A face of Frowns,
Of playing cards;

As I enter a cycle neverending,
I wonder just, if;
This is just nevermending,
Sort of blunder-ish;

Once I see, you,
Stepping out;
I grow tense;

Inside bleeds,
Doubt;
Of crossing the Fence;

A short smile,
Of thanks;
Sends me a mile;

A fly,
and laugh;
For only , though, a while;

I await,
Another;

No comments: