Friday, May 8, 2009

Hopefully Its Just In The Timing

Im gonna hide in a box..If I can find one big enough.

Im gonna just wait. But I can't to just giv a frickin GIFT. My record is 9 trains.

*sigh* Must CONCENTRATE on MID-YEAR!!!


Is it hate?? Or Ignorance??

I need to know.

I shall know.


*IN OTHER NEWS*
I Got the thrid BOOK!! Thank You Ms Chia!!!!! Penned down the stuff I wrote over the 2 weeks. The story of Alias LIVES ON!!


I actually remembered one of my weird dreams. Maybe its cuz I listened to Yellow Submarine before sleeping. Lol. Penned it down. I don't think it has so much a deep meaning. Should have..considering Its MY dream..I kid I kid...

Utopic Dream

My eyes may sleep,
But my mind flies;
My soul weeps,
For no reason it cries;

Wandering,
On a plain meadow;
Wondering,
Who invented the shadows;

Looking up at the sky,
Marvelling at the blue;
Looking down, and Oh My!
They are flying away, My shoes;

I run and chase,
As they fly on;
Then the hands of the clock face,
Turn backwards to Morn;

Dew drops,
And grey sky;
Like many mops,
Where one dies;

A spark, and a flash,
Breaks the serenity;
Then a loud crash,
Sounding to infinity;

As the torrents fall,
I run around;
Till the hallowed halls,
Of a cave I found;

Crawling within,
Shivering cold;
In a loud din,
Hearing thought nor word;

A rose stood alone,
In that dark hole;
In my eyes it shone,
Reminding me of gold;

But reaching out,
It bends away;
Full of doubt,
The sky turns to clear day;

Looking down again,
The rose looks withered;
I weep for its bane,
Into earth it slithers;

Burn Utopia!!

No comments: