Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Exams are tomorrow!

Everyone felt today being the last day of the real studying and the start of mugging! I still don't get a SHIT about chemistry and biology is hazy. Physics and math seems like the only ones to save me now! Other than that I have nothing. I found a new guitar god. Buckethead! I like Jordan (its a song not a good friend of yours) and to mom( again its a title ). I got the songs and got the mean kitty song too! check it out on youtube! Now comes my latest work. I am gonna put it without a title because if I do I may land somewhere unsafe; but without I can worm myself out of it. Some slim shady fans may recognize some of the words used.

Physocological warfare,
A battle where no one is spared;

You can breach them, through,
Mosh speech, You and Your crew;

Let your leader answer this,
High anarchy, This eternal bliss;

But a kiss,
Gets you pissed;
And you missed you heart, as you say,
It hits you so hard, as I may;

So and so,that you're,
Forced to go, so just,
Let it go, Its not,
Going on anymore;So

In your true form we see,
You are'nt nothing, sting like a bee;

You sting,
And you bring;
Death to yourself
And your whole shelf, In a cabinet,
A certain happiness,
That you get;

When you talk, how to walk,
But never walk how you talk,
So why not leave it now,
Before You're put to the ground;

No comments: