Thursday, September 25, 2008

1st day of exams....1st day of the temporary freedom

Today was the first day of the exams and hell lot of stuff happening at the same time! English paper had the usual proposal, but strangely I did'nt do the usual one word essay. The one word essay topic was 'Danger' and the story that came to my head would take up 4...5.. pages...1 book that kinda length. So I took the expository. It was titled 'Internet Gaming has brought a negative influence on teenagers' do You agree? I disagreed and wrote how wonderful World Of Warcraft can be ( GO KINGS OF BLOOD ) and about how it can help with a lot of stuff. Social Studies was...Ok. The usual unsure and anxious feelings after you write every sentence were present. After that we had a bit of a history remedial. Came up with some rhymes A.K.A. works whatever you or I call them. Of course I am gonna put it up much later. Buckethead still rocks!
todays work is a bit of a...sensitive thing. Don't take it to heart if you have different views. This is jus how I feel now..it may change. This is my longest one so far I think..

A communist
Freedom of speech,
Freedom of thought;
Gone down the ditch,
A communist Not;

Yet communist thoughts,
Of democratic NOTs;
Don't rot your head,
This is not dead;

A communist used to mean,
No free speech,
No free thought,
No radical moves,that
topple that Big man;God;

But it is not Idea,
But one who is higher,
who makes it seem so,
And,even though,
It might work out,
Its sold out,
a wash out, because
these people only care for money,
No real communists now,
Just damned fascists;
Marx could cry;

Yet if people were'nt so,
Selfish,and just let go;
We could accept such governance,
We would grow, common sense;

Because I really feel that,
By living in slums,Just that,
Everyone is so, Just like that,
Everyone in a big house apartment, its tit-for-tat;

But democracy has won,
By a majority, but those,
Minority,
A pain in your neck;

But a communist,
Everyone is fair,
Having a problem?
Just let down your hair;

Let everyone know,
Let everyone share;
We shall not kill, White snow,
We shall be good, we care;

All you have to do is,
Give a chance, But I,
warn you now,
For you know,
Allow no bars;
No gate,no sheild,
You shall choose, here or upon the field;

I do not call,
Hard labour;
We might fall,
Inevetable;

But over time, with help,
We will have found, and held;
To the future seemed, uncertain,
I give you assurance, asserted;

Elected newly a one I say,
Give me a 2-termed, If may;
A nation slummed,to great,
A nation talked, Not draped;

Openly Communist I Am,

I Shall Not Follow Other Gone,

So Thus,

Communism With A Difference,

Marx Would Not Mind Me, So;

No comments: