Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The 3rd of the First posts..This is getting boring

School was ok today. No new contreversies, nothing new in the face of adversity. My world feels kinda empty without World Of Warcraft. I think I am addicted. Its only till december or so. Just wanna say hi to my good friends on my main realm:Artemysia, the night elf druid whose whole family is on WoW and all my buddies in the Kings Of Blood; the best guild in Dath'Remar( diff realm ). whats up Verit? found MyButt? (* only he shall noe or the rest of the active guild members). I have decided that at the end of each of my post I am gonna try to include one of my works. YES I am goin insane and over to the gothic,corny and emo side; Surprisingly. Well deal with it! This is'nt so much a work of art than it is what I feel since...12 years old; I could never express it like this then though. You can try to decifer the meaning or just enjoy the rhymy words; wherever and whenever you intellect lies.(no offence)

Global warming, Global warning;
Reality emerged.

Dealay the inevetable,
Save the world;
If only we were able,
We would not be out so cold;

You cannot save Her,
Nor others help save;
Now it is all a matter,
When She is conumed by crave;

As it had begun,
So now it ends;
She, from beauty become,
To state without mend;

(I added this last bit after my friends could not accept this idea, even them being open-minded)

We may still try,
Though it shall take more than a life;
The hope for a clear sky,
The world free of all strife;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could this be me? There are a couple of other nightelf Artemysias... do their families play too?

I'm wondering who you are, now!

Praval.Alias.Storm-rage said...

matter on your realm. Which realms are you? And my characters name is Stormalias, lvl (used to be 25) 39 hunter.