Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Russian Roulette With Only 1 Empty Spot

Somehow things are shaping up. Hope it stays that way. If anything tumbles now, its alot to pickup in a short time. School is becoming more and more like kolangal. My tamil peeps will noe what Im talking bout there. So much shit and crap. *sigh*....life.

Today Mr Heng gave another speech on enviromentalism. They are having a tree huggers convention. Im sorry to all you supporters, But I lost my faith in it after seeing the statistics of the USA...44% of em think this is bullshit and they take 40% of the world's oil. If they cut down, I will join this movement. Mr Heng believes in Karma, But I beleive in my deserved gratification....and Not sacrificing for the white men of the west. (thats not rasicst)..

Ive started and I hope I dont crash and burn. If not that is strike two and that scar will bury DEEP...dang...looks like this shit spreads....anyway......

I had this sudden desire to play russian roulette, which I cant do here. So the next best thing, is write bout it. yea....random ideas....great innit?

The Gun Barrel Dare

Russian Roulette,
With a special 9mm;
But I can bet,
Its better than some egg-beater;
Click!

One round, you're safe,
But it does not end there;
To a hair's breadth shave,
The gun barrel dare;
Click!

The tension builds,
And so does the wait;
But it does not kill,
And you take the bait;
Click!

It is a card game,
As you call, five aces;
As a chase, you're lame,
The sight of many faces;
Click!

The last one, hoping it is'nt you;
All or none;
Click!
Its all over now;
Bang!

No comments: