Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Uncommon Common Tests Are Here!!!

Common tests are here I usually woudnt be studying hard for maths. But this is an unusual year for us all....I hate circle properties. School is shaping up to really really suck! and rock at the same time. Ms Gopal seems to really hate facial hair...maybe if she was able to grow her beard, she would know how cool it is to scratch your chin with one! I kid I kid..( I heard she actually READS her students blogs...so better safe to not go into it ).

Some people should just piss off...or be sent to somewhere like MARS. People maybe like Bush, or other americans of his state of mind....or some others I cant name for sake of personal health. ( If u come beat me up, you have a guilty consience ) I just wanna finish my O levels and play WoW for 2 months and probably not see the sun. Ok maybe not soooo extreme. But on the last paper, Im gonna stop by a game store, but WOTLK and a game card and come home and not get off it till they call me to get my results. Or until my mom calls me for dinner, whichever seems better at the point of time.

I have FINISHED part 1 of book 2 of my alias works. Part 2 has been attached behind so now its a whole book and not 2 seperate ones, though they can be seperated if needed. One of my last works was this. ( I have a new entry about a certain...creature.....in my school.....might put it up in later posts...like when Im safe )

This work refers to the turn of events I see in school:

The Game

The ball rolls,
Hither and tither;
The power it holds,
Is all but bitter;

The ball does not blame,
Nor is it a reason;
It is the leg so lame,
That commits the treason;

These gaping holes,
And expanding relations;
The distance of poles,
Is your joint creation;

It takes two,
To create and issue;
Proven true;

I help thee,
Be open;
To be free,
Soak in;

Forgive,
Maybe not forget;
To give,
Is better to get;

Be ready,
To relieve;
It is deadly,
So believe;

The ball,
The player;
I have called,
For a prayer;
The blessing is in your hands,
Amen, Om, and everything else;

No comments: