Friday, February 13, 2009

Life Can Kiss My Ass! ( "Butt" not "ass" for those of you )

Man Life sucks... Biology. A veeery boring subject (to me) complimented by a teacher who only flaunts and dosent really teach. BUT it's easy to score. Physics. an AWESOME subject, with a teacher so good, wise and in a lame way funny. BUT it takes a lot to score well. Why does life screw us this way I wonder.

Becoming a fan of Queen. you know....QUEEN....WE WILL WE WILL....ROCK YOU ROCK YOU!! with a name like that, they are all men. and brits. So Tie Your Mother Down!!! (its a song...dont jump on your mom with a rope, you are insane). suddenly hit by a poem spurt today. Wrote like 3 or 4 in a span of 30 minutes. Just hit me I guess. Im almost done half of the 2nd book already. This is gonna be an epic book collection to take out when I become an old fogie....and reminesence on the good old days......This was one of the works I did.....

The Wandering Murder of The Vagabond

What was over,
Has actually begun;
And moreover,
In your hand is the gun;

Fire it now,
Let it be done;
Only then shall they bow,
The Father and The Son;

But the dead,
Do not speak;
You lie on a bed,
Past the peak;

Die alone,
Vagabond;

No comments: