Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New People And New Revelations....ooooohh!!

Midway through common tests and bio is shaping up to the INTERESTING chapter...neff said I think! I dont get Chemistry....weird elements and shtuff (shtuff= Shit +Stuff). I see a BIG event at skool but NO BLOOD....or at least punches or somewhat.....I kid I kid.....No one shld really get hurt...

Found a new friend on facebook by the name of Reena Chand. DP looked like some 18yr old and shes 15!!.....Mr Joshua Tan has gone to reservice and the whole school misses him :( Joined the "we miss mr joshua tan" grp on facebook. lol! Seems like the world is goin haywire.....at least my backlog has FINALLY CLEARED UP!! whee!...freedom for 2 seconds!! Im unsure of this whole "education" thing....so todays work is!!! about it!!!!!!!

k I left book 2 in skool....so sad.....one of the Unwritten ones then...next post I shall talk of this stupid system we hav....

Untitled Person, Speak

The deceiver,
You talk;
The believer,
Shall mock;

After speech,
You stop to stare;
I breach,
You are left bare;

You pull the door,
A bid to close;
Fall on the floor,
Break hooked nose;

You fiend,
You snake;
But indeed,
Its for your sake;

No comments: