Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Singapore; Futuristic City Or Hectic Lifestyle Of Doom?

So back from Cambodia. AND EVERYONE IS SAYING THE SAME DAMNED THING. that Cambodians lifestyle is so much simpler and easier. Guess what the Cambodians are thinking..."Singapore is so much more great, mordern." Its like back in the cold war, Stalin showed the people of the USSR the life of americans to show how corrupt they are and the people commented on the living style. The US showed the Americans the life in russia to show how bad it was and the Americans commented on the secure life they had there. The Grass Is Always Greener On The Other Side.

Oh and I got this WONDERFUL book. Stupid White Men by Micheal Moore. Look it up. Read it. Be enlightened. Here's another work I did in Cambodia....

Granite, Gravel and a rocky road

A simple thing,
That fell from the Sky;
Makes us think,
Makes us go so high;

A simple sock,
Oh so small;
Tis you I mock,
Yet make me fall;

I take you,
First alone,
Then a handful;
And finally sacks hewn;

A granite rock,
Is all you are;
Yet such a shock,
Has left a scar;
That I am not,
Your master;

No comments: