Monday, December 15, 2008

So ends 2008...with me still worrying about 2009....

The year is drawing to a close....so soon...And im so worried about next years 'O' levels. Not worried but more of anxious...The OSL experience is still running through my head. And what better way of reminding myself than my snglish assignment. The title was "Looking back over the past year, What particular event or experience do you remember clearly, and why?" Well DUH! OSL!...what else.....

Well here's the continuation work of the OSL experience. This is the raw ver. of a poem I wrote for the OSL experience. It was edited by a certain Mr Joshua Tan Wei Siang! Im gonna put the edited one up also. Its not bad...just more audience friendly I guess! And in other news...I'VE FINISHED MY FIRST BOOK OF WORKS! Imagine that...a WHOLE BOOK...now for book 2...haha...

OSL .Realiatic.

This trip we call OSL,
One that seemed,
Like a trip to hell;
This trip some dread,
But love;
That, when we said,
We'd serve;
To show love to the world;

So we came,
And we built;

We built walls,
And broke ours down;
We cemented a foundation;
And strengthened our own bonds;

We cooked, built and made a team;
Capable of so much,
To fulfil the OSL dream;

We do not need a reason to serve,
But serving for this very reason,
We enter a new world;

I teach you,
You teach me;
We can all learn something;

Even that,
Which is thrown as waste;
Is used to make,
That which we taste;

So it is done,
All in all;
Do you think,
You have answered the call?

If you have,
Hold your head high;
If you feel not,
Still do not cry;

For as long,
As the heart wants to give,
Your heart shall,
Give their wants;

Merely take the chance;
Do not demand, that beyond need;

No comments: