Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tommorow we investigate whether some of our results really do accelerate at 10m/s^2

Yes tommorow is physics and boy are most people stressed and others in a bliss of physics and its wonders and how great it is now! Today we were supposed to have Biology remedial but when everyone left, so did I. Who am I to oppose the status quo...or in this case. Today Im gonna once again touch on a touchy topic...why...Ask me no question and you shall receive no lies....Figure where I got that quote from and enjoy this. And please don't get offended and if you think so pls tell me and I shall try to remove the more sensitive parts of this otherwise open-minded work.

Belivers or non, see sense,
I do not bring down;
Simply speaking upon the open plain,
Open thy heart, mind and soul;

Sins of the [ α Ω ]

Godly things,
Mouldy rot;
Earns of sings,
Deadly not;

Master of creation,
Created man;
To bring about deviation,
And that is now damned;

Aware of the above,
Man-made religion;
Pledging to serve,
But warring evasion;

Brother fighting Brother,
For the right for land;
In the name of the Father,
Spilt blood upon sand;

Religion to Nationhood,
Descriminatin God;
"They are no good,
They're deity dog!"

Finding sense,
Some saw new age;
Abondoning Him, hence,
Turned new page;

Is He here or upon there,
Or upon thy very creations,
MYTH;

No comments: