Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hallows' End begins and my bloggin ended...or so it seemed.....

I have'nt updated because of my growing addiction to WoW again. Hallows' End began (basically halloween in Azeroth) and I have been so busy gettin the candy there....Sounds lame...I know. Going for the OSL injections this tuesday with Harris ( can't wait to see the look on his face at the sight of the needle ) and school is.....unlike it now....Another of my works....take note when I mention the words here...its in old english not new so gay is happy.....

The Devils' Call

Just visualise,
Through my eyes,
See clear skies,
Where birds die;

And as I may,
I want to say,
A world so gay,
Dawning new days;

Maybe you find,
Looking so blind,
And to it you bind,
Becoming it's kind;

So step over the line,
The one oh so fine,
With the devil you dine,
"your wish is mine";

So He calls you,
A void endless blue,
You greed he wooed,
Now he has you too;

The idle mind,
Spawns the Devils' Child

No comments: