Sunday, October 12, 2008

Im back...after 2 lvls...

yea...I did'nt even look at the blog because of the exams ending and the re-started WoW. So I've been so engrossed, It was just on the com, play WoW, and sleep. Now is where the OSL rush starts, and I am so physked! or however you spell it. Started on the Children of Há¹¹rin, and its awesome!! THANK YOU J.R.R. TOLKEIN FOR MIDDLE-EARTH! I plan to buy brisngr, which has become an anthology from a trilogy! I still have some works to put up so..here we go.

A matter mine, So yours Own;

A free flow,
Of free thought;

So please go,
To please God;

But when it hits,
As it will;
From the deep pits,
Your own skill;

Your opinion matters,
Not to me so;
My opinion to the latter,
Shall matter more;

So think free,
And you shall be;

Now you see,
What you can reach;

-.Alias.

No comments: