Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New'ness

Guess where I am!

Antartica?
Nope.

Australia?
Nope.

Artica?
Wtf?

I'm typing this post, from my NEW laptop :D

Fujitsu,
and good specs as well.
Almost 3.00 GHz!

Woot!
*Do the laptop dance*
(if you know what I mean, heh heh)

So, what else?

Oh yea,
BINTAN!

It was cool,
Good food,
Bad plumbing,
Good rooms,
Bad plumbing,
Good camp,
Bad plumbing.

Did I mention bad plumbing? O_o
The water had a yellow'ish tinge! :O
like WTF.
Water The Flowers!

So other than that, awesome camp, awesome peeps, yada yada yada
You know the drill,
Let's rhyme!

And this isn't what I wrote there.
I wrote 3 when I was in camp, and I need to make it one,
For purposes of attained eternal one'ness
*ommmm*

Rhymic Impro

I am getting through this,
On something anew.
It's like a cold winter night,
To a morning of dew.

It's great, it's fantastic,
I know not what else.
Words escape me now,
Easily to myself.

Bintan, referrence,
Of Pluto the last.
Was as good, I'd say,
With a clean water fast.

It glowed yellow,
Like what Id spew.
I'd like to know,
From which it grew!

Oh I could ramble on,
And on and on.
But I simple want to play,
On my new com.

No comments: