Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Me, Myself, and OH MY GOD, A BUTTERFLY!!!

Don't ask about the title.



What's that?

The title?



-_-



Yea, I talk to myself often, is that wrong?



...



Yes it is.



:D



So what's new?



Well, my DPA thing just ended....kinda....ends tmrw.

And we have a camp to Bintan. Oh joy!!



No I mean it.

It's to be FUN!



But I gotta pay US$20 since I have an Indian passport.

:(

Cmon Indonesia!! India's your good pal!



Never mind.

So what else?

Nothing.

It's stagnant.

Like STAGNANT....heh heh heh.......

Oh, and I've found out that many Singaporeans are allergic to moving to the back of the bus, or to the top deck. And they also enjoy standing smack in the middle of the door, even though they don't get down at the next stop. (Or the next, or the next, or the next, or th- YOU GET THE IDEA!). I think it stimulates them somehow....O_o

I swear the next time it happens, I'm gonna pop out some hurtful sarcasm. Or get a shirt printed "Move to the back, pricks!" It's quite annoying.

Oh, and if you happen to read this, and wonder, "I've never seen that happen!!", that prick is you. Or you're lucky enough to get a "good" bus.

What a rant....

Yea right....

Shut up me!

Shut you up first!!

Just write the rhyme!

:

Impro Quatro

It's over?
I just got in the flow.
Now that I'm free,
Where shall I go?

Oh that's right!
We're off to-
Where again?
Ah yes! Pluto!

No?
Bintan you say?
Ok fine, I'll come,
Have it YOUR way!

I'm just hoping,
For good placement.
I'd not like fags,
I'd rather a pavement.

So here I sit,
And so shall I.
Seems nothing moves,
So silence cries.

No comments: