Tuesday, November 24, 2009

High'ness

It's all I can feel now. Wheeeee........

Prom was a great night. I never expected to be up for Prom King and make a fool outta myself trying comedy (I really thought the word "chapathi" would inspire more laughter)

Oh well. It ended quick. Then everyone rushing about going "Take photo!!" Which we did, in abundance.

Ibra came looking like MJ. With the glove and everything.

Food was exceptional. I ate my 50 dollars worth, so Im happy.

Everyone looked a bit different yesterday, and for a bit of today.

We wanted to watch a movie afterwards, but it turned out a BIT too late for me. Sorry :(

That was that. And now I have a flight ahead of me.
A vacation in India. Flying tonight at 7. Don't fucking spam my FB or summin!

That's that. I tried improvising comedy. But I know I CAN improvise in poetry.

High'ness Of The Prom

We went forth,
With suits and dresses;
We had some hot broth,
And luckily no messes;

We had a night,
To never forget;
Cheering with might,
It's spirit I bet;

Many men,
And quite a few women;
I used a pen,
Sadly my comedy was like this "no rhyme"...

But nevertheless, We had fun!
We shall forever be;
4e5, Jokes and Puns,
We'll try to hug trees! (Haniff :))

No comments: