Sunday, November 15, 2009

End Of Os, And End Of Days

YEA. I know it's late to declare the O levels over, but....

O LEVELS ARE OVER!!
there!

After chem paper we went a watched 2012 and It Was So E-P-I-C!!!!!!
SO MUCH DESTRUCTION!!

Next day quenton's hse where Jerwin keeps gettin pwnd by the rest of us,
and FUN!

My table is clean.
No more braces.
New bike.
Having fun in fable.
Life is good.
So is this poem. (it was typed out, not originally written)

The Start Of The End

Well,
It's over;
Now what?

Well, we can...

Maybe ride the bus,
Go to someone's place?
Hop in with us,
We're staying for a few days;

We can play with a box,
Not just any old box;
It's one with an 'X'
Nothing else rhymes, so FOX!

Yes! we can be random too!
Let's see...
Jiggery Biggery Zoos,
In a giant bumble bee;

That seems odd and queer,
Random and a bit wierd;
Im typing it, sitting on a weir,
Im thinking, and stroking my beard;

Thats it! We can grow a beard!
And twirl it about;
Then by all we may be feared,
Though of that I doubt...

What else can we do?
Maybe a film, of the end?
We can bring the whole class too,
Together time we shall spend!

Oh joyous are we!
Look at our laughter!
Though laughter you can't see,
And that was the day after;
(or the day before,
I don't really know, anymore)

So this much we hav done,
And thus far I shall write;
Im gonna chew some gum,
No metal in my mouth tonight!

No comments: