Friday, November 14, 2008

Cambodia Here I Come Baby!!!

Cambodia is under 12 hours away...tension building....sweaty palms....the sudden urge to go the bathroom ( I've been there ); Is NOT what Im experiencing now! But still Im excited! The sad bit. NO WORK TO PUT UP. Ive been soo busy with the other shtuff, specially OSL shtuff ( Yea I noe its stuff, Shtuff sounds cooler. Like german or something ). Anyway....sry to DEPRIVE you all of the Word Art, but alas, as fate would have it be, NO.

And I've found artemysia. Yea...HI artemysia!!! So other than that nothing. Wrath Of The Lich King is out and Im wondering when to buy (or IF). School shtuff is nothing, partly cuz its the holidays. My Very Trueness seems dull. (hint hint) (that is if u noe what Im hinting about). goodbye fellow internet surfers........wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............sry......catch u on the 29th.

Before I go...Something fun.
You can consider this todays work if u want to.

Lol'ly was a Lol'er from Lol'land. He was the Lol'iest Lol'er of all of Lol'ladom. LOL

No comments: